Madeline’s Weddings & Event s – Winnipeg Décor Design & Planning
Are you looking for Décor, Linen Rentals, Wedding Day Coordination or Planning? Look no further!
Madeline’s Weddings offer complete décor design and rentals for your special day! If you are looking for chair covers, floor length linens, head table décor, ceiling décor, a backdrop or just want to WOW your guests, contact Madeline’s Weddings. With Manitoba’s largest linen supply and over 7 years of business this IS the place you want to go to for your wedding day needs.
The MWs Team has hundreds of rave reviews behind them and our gorgeous weddings have been featured all over North America. We are proven leaders in the Wedding Industry, Winnipeg and beyond.
Complete décor packages starting at $1349!
Complete décor & wedding day coordination starting at $1999!
*** Pricing INCLUDES design, set up, take down etc.
Set up a complimentary consultation to meet with our wedding planners to discuss all the options for your wedding day!
Looking for Daily Inspiration for your wedding? Check out our blog where we feature several great segments including Signature Drinks, Sweet Indulgences, Celebrity Weddings, Tips, Trends and everything DIY! http://madelinesweddings.com/blog/
Top 5 DIY Stationery Projects
We love diy projects! Here’s our picks for the top 5 best diy projects!
1. Candy Bar Wrappers: If you’re thinking of having chocolate bars as your wedding favor but not crazy about the packaging they come in, you can easily change that by making your very own wrappers right at home!
2. Cupcake Toppers: These fun little toppers are a great way to dress up your cupcakes! You can create almost anything you like and customize them to suite your wedding style!
3. Edible Favours: There’s nothing better than leaving with a bag of goodies! If you’re skilled at baking then whip up your favourite cookies, homemade fudge or caramel corn! Homemade edible wedding favors are a great way to say thank you!
4. Mason Jars: Cluster several jars together on a table and fill them with flowers! Fill them with candles and hang them from tree branches – how amazing would they look all lit up at night! Or use them along a pathway and have the candles light the way for guests.
5. Save The Date Cards: Take pictures of yourselves either on your own or during your engagement session with your photographer. You can even hold up numbers or a blank poster board and fill in the date in a photo editing software!
Sign up for Madeline’s Member Area here http://www.madelinesweddings.com/login.php
Tons of ides, tips, DIY projects and more!
Check out our website for real weddings, all of our services and much more! www.madelinesweddings.com
Come and check out our wedding show at Delta Winnipeg June 12th. Get all the details and your FREE tickets http://madelinesweddings-eorg.eventbrite.com/
*Mention this blog post when booking any décor package and receive 100 FREE Custom Designed Thank you Cards. Expires July 31, 2011.